The Site is owned and operated by IIHS, LLC. (the “Company”). The Company reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
The Site and all content and services available on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and software, are the property of the Company or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may access and use the Site and its content and services for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Site.
You must not access or use the Site for any commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Company. If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out in this section, please address your request to [insert email address].
The Company reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Site at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.